The collection will be selected from the below list in groups of 3-6, depending what is available at that time.
Chicory Cichorium intybus
Devil's-bit Scabious Succisa pratensis
Fennel Foeniculum vulgare
Hemp Agrimony Eupatorium cannabinum
Lesser Knapweed Centaurea nigra
Meadowsweet Filipendula ulmaria
Ox-eye Daisy Leucanthemum Vulgare
Rock Rose Helianthemum nummularium
Viper’s Bugloss Echium vulgare
Wild Carrot Daucus carota
Wild Chives Allium schoenoprasum
Yarrow Achillea millefolium
Wild grass mix
30 Jumbo plug plants
A selection of wild flower plants to attract beneficial insects to prey on pests in the organic vegetable garden.
These plants are favourites of:
- Hoverflies which eat aphids, whitefly and blackfly and mealybugs.
- Ladybirds, adults and larvae which eat aphids and mites.
- Lacewings which eat scale, aphids, mites and soft bodied insects.
- Wasps, which eat grubs, aphids and flies.
- Ground Beetles which eat slugs, small caterpillars and grubs.
Advised to plant in informal groups to encourage recognition and attract bees, butterflies and other pollinating insects.
Plant immediately on receipt, roughly 5 plants per Square Metre.
Do not allow to dry out.